View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 08:45 PM   #49
A little brother

Default Re: Now's good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
A General Sketch of the New Testament in the Light of Christ and the Church
By Witness Lee

"although we do not say that Satan is omnipresent, we must realize that he dwells in man's flesh" "Today Satan, the evil spirit, is working in mankind."
Nice reference. Think about it. If I say "although we do not say you are stupid, we must realize that you very often do stupid things.", do I think you are stupid or do I not?

I hope one day you would realize a seemingly unbreakable axiom is "dwelling" in you - WL is always right, he is right even when he is wrong.

Do you know why you seem always able to find something from WL's teaching to prove he is right? Because his teaching is in itself full of contradictions! And it needs lots of twisting in the terminology in order to make his teaching sound right. "Manufactured omnipresence"? Are you serious?

You stepped one major step forward when you said "If Lee..., then he is clearly wrong." in your earlier post. I am sorry that you stepped backward again so soon.

------------------------------------
Mat 5:37 But let your word be, Yes, yes; No, no; for anything more than these is of the evil one.
A little brother is offline   Reply With Quote