Thread: Greetings
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 08:12 PM   #7
countmeworthy

Default Re: Greetings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do I become registered to participate in this discussion. My husband and I left the LC MANY years ago. We are alive and well. - his family is still there and some are in Titus's group. Very interesting to have found this site.
frannie1955@yahoo.com
Hello Frannie,
To register, send an email to localchurchdiscussions@Gmail.com telling them you want to register. Give them a username. It can be your real name or a made up name. My username is countmeworthy.

For the longest time, I did not want to reveal my name. But as I grew closer to God, through our Lord Jesus Christ vía His Holy Spirit working in me, the fear left.

Welcome aboard. I hope you post a lot. Share with us how the Holy Spirit has enlightened you since leaving the LC. After leaving, were you discouraged to the point of pushing the Lord out of your life?

Do you still use the RcV? I do not. But some here do. I was only in the LC a short time in comparison to most people here. Yet it made and left a huge impact on my life. I liken it to the impact the RCC made on my life. I was raised catholic so on the few occasions I go to mass, it is all too familiar. So it is with the LC.

I left just as the label "the Lord's Recovery" began to be used. I left right about the time Max was being chastised, ousted or leaving by his own accord.

Again, hope you share your experiences in the LC, the good, the bad and the ugly. But most importantly share with us how Christ has continued to strengthen you, enlightened you and blessed you.

Now that we are in 2013, this forum is aiming to encourage and give hope to those who are trying to leave or have left the LRC (Lord's recovery church)...as well as encouraging one another in Christ.

We'll see what happens in time.

Blessings,

Carol Garza
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote