View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 07:49 PM   #9
Freedom

Default Re: Testimony of an Ex-Donguismo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron View Post
The corollary of my third point, that the leader gets elevated to quasi-mystical status, with oracular utterance (God's final prophet, etc), is that the scripture gets skewed almost beyond recognition. In extreme cases (Eastern Lightning ) scripture is dispensed with entirely.
I am told that the most recent elders training (ITERO) was held in Brazil at the beginning of this month. It doesn’t take a genius to correlate Brazil with being the territory of DYL. What do you know, but apparently some innuendos against DYL were made. Something about him having converted meeting halls to coffee shops/bookstores. Whatever, I don’t care what he is doing, because none of us are following him. But somehow LC leaders view him as some significant threat.

Apparently it was claimed that the economy of Brazil isn’t doing that well, and that is the “Lord’s doing”, so that DYL’s coffee shops/bookstores can be shut down!?!? You really can’t make this stuff up. This is what LCers believe. Like I have stated before, those like DYL and Titus spawned from Lee. No, I don’t see it as a simple guilt by association. These brothers took Lee as their pattern, so they are the “extreme” side of Lee.

The website afaithfulwitness.org has a “repentance” from various coworkers about a situation that occurred when someone recently tried to receive DYL back into the LC. Prepare yourself for a good laugh: http://afaithfulwitness.org/warnings...2014-03-10.pdf

Personally, I don’t care what DYL is or isn’t doing, but until the "coworkers" can accept responsibility for these fellows like DYL that have been created as a result of Lee’s ministry, the so-called turmoils will keep reoccurring. When will leaders learn?
Isaiah 43:10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote