View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 12:20 PM   #2
countmeworthy

Default More signs/wonders-out of the mouths of babes (part 2)

I have an online friend who has a 10 yr old son who had a dramatic transformation on his 10th bday, November 19, 2013 & is not the same little boy he was before the Spirit of God enveloped him.

She & her husband have been posting you tubes as the Lord leads them & their son to do. They do not show their faces. And while the parents usually say a few words, it is John full of the Spirit preaching "Repent. Detach. Make Jesus #1. Be a Worthy Bride. The Time is NOW. The videos are 5-10 minutes long.

Here is her testimony about 10 yr old John:

Quote:
It's Jesus himself using a little boys body cause the boy we know-- is gone almost totally-- except he likes pancakes still. lol. Definitely had nothing to do with us-- no parent of the year award-- we were just as hopeless as the next family with video games as idols and electronics suffocating our kids... evil world. I asked God many times to please take this out of him and all his friends but I gave up that prayer because it looked impossible. Our house is kid central and all the kids come eat pizza and play games here while I pray in the background and serve food. I figured at least I can have the kids at my house to monitor them and make sure the volume is off on the xbox so they wont hear the gross words. God is so faithful to deliver us all from this perverse generation.
But the most amazing Word to this experience is that when he was born, she & her husband were surrounded by family & friends at the hospital.

Suddenly someone prophesied over John and said he would walk like Enoch at a very young age. He was a typical kid...not really interested in the things of God.

But on November 19, 2013 BAM!! He was overpowered, overcome by the Presence of God. The LORD told him (not his parents) to stop playing video games. He obeyed right away. And from that day on, he is having strong visitations from the LORD...about 5 every hour.

The Presence of the LORD is very strong in their home now.

Someone commented that just as the Beloved of the Lord - an old wise man, John the Apostle was used by God to write of the things that are to come in the book of Revelation, God chose a young 10yr old boy also named John to sound the Trumpet that Jesus IS coming soon...NOW.

Out of the mouths of babes!!! To God the Father, the SON our Savior and His Holy Spirit be all, ALL Glory and Praise!!

Shalom everybody.

Carol G
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote