View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 07:07 AM   #14
countmeworthy

Default Re: Daughter wants to leave for FTTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestlyScribe View Post
ZNPaaneah, the healthy approach you suggested sounds like the book of James - a crucial part of the Cannon which we know was often looked down on in the LC. The words of James coupled with the epistles of John are an excellent yardstick by which to measure fruit. In addition to maintaining a healthy relational love with her daughter (no matter what happens), I would encourage MrsS to trust in God more fully and say a big NO to Fear. May the Joy of the Lord be her strength! PS
I had many challenges this year. Sometimes fear would come - a knocking. I continued to trust the LORD in my situations, still Praising, Blessing and Giving Thanks no matter the outcome.

Suddenly, the Holy Spirit prompted me to pray a simple surrendering oration: Father.. YOUR PERFECT WILL BE DONE in this matter.
No need to go into details but I can tell you, God turned everything upside down for my 'enemies'!! All anxiety and fear shriveled up and the Peace of God enveloped me. The FAVOR of God began to bless me like never before.

I have made the prayer "THY PERFECT WILL BE DONE in me today" and in every situation I encounter including family issues.

PRAYER:
FATHER GOD, LORD JESUS CHRIST, HOLY SPIRIT. May Thy PERFECT WILL BE DONE in this young woman who wants to go to FTTA. She may want to go but what is YOUR PERFECT WILL for her life? MAY it be that THY PERFECT WILL be done in her life, to the Glory and Praise of Your Holy Name. Amen.

Glory and Praise to KING JESUS.
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote