View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 08:05 PM   #136
A little brother

Default Re: Ron Kangas Message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
Do you agree with me that it's in the millions? That is the latest I heard anyway. To be fair, the popularity may be driven partly by the lack of bibles anywhere, and not many churches/ministries seem to do bible distribution and LSM makes up the shortfall. But I have seen denominational Christians attracted to the ministry which indicates there is something special about the ministry and we can't just look at church attendance numbers alone.
I don't know how accurate is it but you can check the following and see whether the "in the millions" for recovery version really means something.

https://brandongaille.com/27-good-bi...es-statistics/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
I've done courses and read books by others before like Warren, and it's good, I learn something and get some benefit, but there's nothing to keep me coming back or do it over again. There's just something extra special there with Lee's books that makes you want to read all of them or read them twice, I think you know what I mean. And no one ever coerced me or told me I have to read these books or else, I was just drawn or attracted to them.
Not many are like LC which keeps us coming back or do it over again on the same repackaged contents. May be that contributes to the "most circulation" you suggested.
A little brother is offline   Reply With Quote