View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 05:19 PM   #65
Ohio

Default Re: My Views and Stance on The Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisbon View Post
Now I have never seen that much serving in all my seventy years and I certainly haven't seen much in the LC. I heard from a very responsible fellow that while he was in Taiwan back in the late 70's or early 80's WL fired all the elder elders. Of course he got rid of any leader in the 80's that gave him any problem with his son's problems. Then the BB's excommunicate whole sections of the US as well as countries in South America. There is no earthly way that such actions could be in any related to the work of a servant.
Many may well remember the full page advertisements in major news papers when WL died. Bondslave of Jesus Christ. It's difficult to find greater hypocrisy than this.

Lisbin
Dear brother Lisbon,

One of the things I did when I discovered the hypocrisy at LSM and left their "Recovery," was to separate, at least in my mind, the Local Church leaders from the many precious and loving saints which I had come to know over the years.

I never want to discredit all those wonderful times together in Christ that I had shared with other brothers and sisters. The Lord will preserve the remembrance of those times for eternity.