View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 11:00 AM   #254
kumbaya

Default Re: First Post kumbaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You kept getting away from the Daystar truth. There's absolutely no shame to admit mistakes or failures. What really annoys me is that you guys deny the history. The more you defense the wrongness, the less grace is in you.

I'm still in the church life, the only reason I stay is becasue the saints surrounding me are genuine Christians. Not LSM.
I can somewhat understand this. Although at this point, I've done too much research into the unhealthy practices that any member is automatically subjected too- to be comfortable being close to them. Yes, genuine Christians. But unhealthy practices are causing these genuine Christians to identify their relationship with the Lord and their place in the body of Christ, to being the same thing as a member of the Lord's Recovery.

I feel for you because I can somewhat understand your mindset. But I would just ask you to think about what you're a part of- as a whole. If my locality was separate from LSM- I would probably go back.

I believe you're around genuine Christians. You have to look outside your locality and look to the people your localities monthly standing book orders and tithes go to every month.... LSM.

LSM board of directors include the "Blended Brothers" who exercise authority over the local churches. Make no mistake, the Blended Brothers decisions are the authority.

They are using tithe money for their agenda (that's a whole different conversation). I think they are self-delusioned, many leaders in this type of situation are.

I would encourage you to read about healthy vs. unhealthy practices in churches on authority and leadership/recruiting/accountability/proper dealings with accusations against leaders- and ask yourself if it's worth being around that group of genuine Christians under LSM, as opposed to another.

I'm still realizing the vast numbers of genuine believers the Lord led out of the local churches. Its such a refreshing idea and makes me realize how backwards I was for believing they were "opposers" or "ambitious"

Just pray about it...I've been where you are, it's a hard place to be.

This article comes to mind- it might be of some help to you! www.assemblylife.com
kumbaya is offline   Reply With Quote