View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 09:18 AM   #49
UntoHim
Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν κόσμον For God So Loved The World

Default Re: God in life and nature... oh really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeek View Post
I agree that we are discussing a great mystery which is past understanding. Consequently, at times we seem to come down on one side and at other times on another. With that in mind it makes sense not to castigate others because they seem to disagree with our opinion at the moment. They are perhaps just looking at a different facet of this mysterious gem.
Thanks for this one zeek. If only we all practiced what you are preaching the world would be a better place. But since none of us have the qualifications or power to moderate the world (and that God for that!) we'll have to settle for making this forum board as good as it can be. With that in mind, I have moved over a number of posts from the main forum page to Alt Views. I would especially encourage my friends ZNP and awareness to take advantage of the extra latitude provided for yu'all here on this forum board. Make the discussions as broad or narrow as you like. No need to worry about wondering off the reservation because there is no reservation here....it's the theological/philosophical wild, wild west! I have appointed a sheriff (Mr. Harold) but pay him no attention....he's pretty much like Barney Fife, except he doesn't even carry a bullet in his pocket.

Shoot em up cowboys!
αὐτῷ ἡ δόξα καὶ τὸ κράτος εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν - 1 Peter 5:11
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote