View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 06:33 AM   #5
seeking1

Default Re: The Church in Indianapolis?

Dear P.S.,
Thank you for the excerpt. I must say that I also didn’t find anything subtle or deceitful about it. However, one could pull a thousand others like it out of the LSM, Mormon, and Jehovah Witness materials. Excerpts aren’t the issue here. Now, I’ll admit I made my judgements based on some initial “scratch the surface” reading and research but, what I found wasn’t reassuring. So, based on that AND comments found on this forum it would be WISE to ask “ If it looks,walks and quacks like a duck, do you really need to spend more time find out if it’s a duck?”. We all know the answer to that question. You brought out that the “main” difference between LSM and the CII was that they didn’t charge for their material but, would you care to address any of the concerns that I brought up like: their super apostle?, abuse of authority?, use of tier system?, all the damaged ex-members?
As for the litmus test, only the Lord knows. The heart is deceitful above all things, and it is exceedingly corrupt, who can know it?
seeking1 is offline   Reply With Quote