View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 10:40 AM   #5
Indiana

Default Re: NIGEL TOMES: LSM’s ‘Authority & Submission’ Tampers with the Trinity

)L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
This article by Nigel Tomes could have provided clarity to an interesting and important subject. Unfortunately, he quickly reverts to leaps of logic, faulty reasoning, and inaccurate representations.

Drake
Hi Drake. Speaking of faulty reasoning and inaccurate representations, I gave you opportunity to critique my website lordsrecovery.us and you agreed to do it. But did not get back to me. But then neither did Ron Kangas when I asked him to explain himself after his false representation of me publicly in an international conference. Neither has any blending brother or elder been able to explain to me or to the churches why I am not received by them in the churches.

Nigel accurately exposed a wrong teaching by Nee on Noah's curse. He explained accurately also why LSM needed to correct this error in their publications. They have ignored him. But that exposure of a clearly inaccurate teaching of Nee's caused me to look closely at LC teaching on the covering of Noah, which is a teaching that bolsters their idea of authority and submission, which has bred the most destructive practice in the LC and borne its most egregious fruit. And, it all began with Nee in Shanghai in his post-suspension ministry when spiritual authority was foremost on his mind, and submission to it was imperative.
Indiana is offline   Reply With Quote