View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 03:07 PM   #45
kumbaya

Default Re: copies made in the past was a great offense to "the office"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Every time I read this story I crack up!

Here's Bill Mallon from the Southeast. Humble and altruistic. Never was a more sincere minister. Struggling with all his heart to shepherd the saints, and work together with LSM; believing with all his heart that the leadership at LSM was the same.

Here's W. Lee's reprobate and profligate son Philip. By all accounts not even saved, yet placed in charge over all the other LC workers. The man was impetuous, molested sisters, regularly demeaned those around him, and a foul-mouthed drunk. Couldn't hold a job, yet W. Lee made him boss. Or should I say despot.

Bill Mallon was forced to fly all the way to Anaheim to apologize in order to keep in good standing. He did nothing wrong, but was publicly shamed into submission, Chinese style. He humbles himself before Philip Lee and acknowledges his wrongdoings. He looks up and Philip is snoring.

But dear brother Drake is fine with all this, because he has "seen the vision."

Read also the testimony of John So, the senior worker in Europe throughout the 70's and 80's, who was also accused of that vast global conspiracy with John Ingalls. When John was subjected to Philip's abuses, he decided instead to cut all ties with the Lee family. Witness Lee's response? Slander and smear his reputation before all. You can read his disgusting account in Fermentation of the Present Rebellion.
I'll be sure to look for that on my family's bookshelf. I'm sure its there along with all the others!

Oh wow, thank you for this info- If you don't mind me asking, what locality were you in?
kumbaya is offline   Reply With Quote