View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 08:49 AM   #1
thisovercomer

Default Living by the Holy Spirit

Praise you Lord for all you are and all you do. Lord may we in our reasonings leave room to find you stirring within us. Oh Lord I have been weakened and damaged but not by fellow believers, I have been weakened and damaged by my self. Lord if in everything I am, I am diminished to nothing, I will gladly glorify you eternally. May all believers seeking your light in purity and oneness receive your mercy and grace. I am learning Lord to walk in you and by your spirit. Praise you Lord that your mysterious life is my greatest reward.
__________________________________________________ ____________

Luke Chapter 12: 8 Moreover, I tell you, Everyone who confesses in Me before men, the Son of Man will also confess in him before the angels of God;

9 But he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of God.

10 And everyone who will say a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

11 And when they bring you before the synagogues and the rulers and the authorities, do not be anxious about how or what you should reply in defense, or what you should say;

12 For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that hour what should be said.
thisovercomer is offline   Reply With Quote