View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 05:55 AM   #157
MrsFreedom

Default Re: Open Letter - Dear Saints in the Lord's Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
This has got to be the biggest scam ever inflicted upon the LC's. Can you imagine hundreds of brothers from around the country showing up for a funeral service RE-burying WL in a "less evil, less worldly, less religious" plot which he doesn't have to share with anyone from "poor, poor, Christianity?" This just blows my mind. I was in the Recovery when this happened in 2004, and I never knew this.

Does anyone know if Philip or Timothy Lee is buried there at Grace Terrace? If LSM demands a "less evil, less worldly, less religious" burial plot for their beloved idol, then they better not let his decaying carcass any where near his kids.
Philip Lee is indeed buried in Grace Terrace.

You can search the names of anyone buried there through the Grace Terrace website. It's a bit clunky, but it can be done.

Witness Lee is buried at the head of "The Crescent of Glorification" between his two wives. I'm hoping the first wife just has an honorary headstone. Watchman Nee also has what I'm hoping is an honorary headstone close to WL.

Philip Lee is right there with the family. A striking example of the nepotism that is rife in the so-called Lord's recovery.

http://bit.ly/FellowshipConcerningGraceTerrace
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Witness Lee Philip Lee Grace Terrace Cemetery.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	237  
MrsFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote