View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 06:48 PM   #450
Drake

Default Re: One Publication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igzy View Post
No, I didn't. I presumed there was. That was my presumptiveness. Anyway, there should be such a word. Actually, I still think there might be....

Whatever, if you are reduced to taking shots at my vocabulary I know I must be doing a good job. So, I'm encouraged.
Ok Igzy. Let’s moderate ourselves for a moment.

I believe it is the irony in your posts that caught my attention. The irony being you take a high position of speaking down to believers in the local churches and to leading brothers in particular, sort of lecturing about things that you do not appear to fully understand, and talking about God’s love yet your posts appear completely devoid of it, no trace of its reality.

And then, your fake word.

Look, I really don’t care about your command of the English language. I don’t really care about your derogatory opinions of the Lords recovery, the local churches, the serving ones, or brothers like me. However, I do care about whether you represent the truth accurately and to some extent I care about the way you prosecute your case.

We all butcher the language every now and then. You can call me on it when my time comes. If you want to invent a new word, then give me a heads up so I can brace myself!

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote