View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 08:14 AM   #113
Ohio

Default Re: LSM/Blended Brothers Take Over of Mansfield

Drake, read this from a local news report:
Ministry Group Harasses Church (Mansfield, OH)—It was a bizarre Sunday morning for the members of a non-denominational church called ‘The Church in Mansfield.’ A group of people, some ex-members of the church and some from out of state, rose up during the service and announced that they were there to take over the church premises. When church leaders told them to leave, they refused to do so, even after the police were called.

When the group did leave, it pledged to continue a strategy of harassment until the church was driven off of its property. A member of the invasive group publicly revealed that California-based Living Stream Ministry President Benson Phillips had coached them to fight against the church and take its meeting facility. The Living Stream Ministry formally denies controlling any churches or interfering with their operations.

Mansfield church elder David Etzel disagrees, saying, “Of course their claim isn’t true. That’s just what they tell the public. They’re actually pulling a lot of strings behind the scenes and trying to bring churches under their control. This is the fourth incident we’ve had here in less than two years where people loyal to that ministry disrupted church meetings. We want absolutely nothing to do with them or their organization.
I can just hear Benson Philips repeating WL's famous response, "I don't control anyone, I can't even control a mosquito!"

Liars!