Thread: Brainwashing
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 11:47 AM   #17
LifeGoesOn

Default Re: Brainwashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Drake has told us plainly that he has spent his last 40 years in the LC's. Obviously we were contemporaries at one time (as were UntoHim and other posters) except that I left in 2005 during the Quarantines while he has remained.

It's funny, I probably know Drake, Ohio and several other members here.

I was born into the LC in Chicago in the '70s.

I remember the whole TC thing, but was never told the details. I just knew that we no longer met with the Cleveland saints. I heard stories of localities choosing sides and meeting halls being sold.

When I was young the names John Ingalls & Max Rappaport (sp) were whispered in small one on one settings, but then followed up with the words storm and ambition. No details were discussed in my presence.

I remember the whole "Defense & Confirmation" legal action, but didn't bother to ask questions. I just knew that "they were wrong" and "God was on our side's legal team."

I didn't really think for myself until the end. It was the Lord's mercy that He opened my eyes and brought me out of TLR.

I have actually learned the true cult nature of TLR via this message board and I'm so grateful! I want this message board to be a healing tool for those who dare to seek the truth and have the courage to leave TLR.

May our awesome Lord and Savior bless this forum!
LifeGoesOn is offline   Reply With Quote