View Single Post
Old 09-19-2023, 10:12 PM   #265
newman263

Default Re: Open Letter - Dear Saints in the Lord's Recovery - Joann Casteel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACuriousFellow View Post
Have we discussed the letter from the co-workers that was written in response to Jo Casteel's letter?

I mean... I suppose it's pretty much the same thing as the "Special Fellowship" in essence, but I just wanted to make sure it's logged here.
Thank you ACuriousFellow for posting this. When I clicked on the link "letter from the co-workers", I got something like: "Are you sure you want to go to this website (link-content fully shown)?" Then, as I advanced, warning after warning it is a malicious,dangerous, malware, etc site.

I stopped, retreated at this message: (Malware blocked. Site URL : juk.au9a3rqmvg.com Malware URL :juk.au9a3rqmvg.com
Potentially malicious activity has been blocked. However, you can still safely continue to view this site while using Browser Guard.).

My (naive) question is: Was this website link posted incorrectly, or has it since been somehow hacked/compromised by an external agent?
See my My Testimony: on how one can practice standing INDIVIDUALLY on the ground of oneness, inside or outside the “Recovery”. Which idolized theologian (or church/denomination) ever remained infallible/blameless? None: But I shall not judge (=hate/love) any person or church (e.g., Luther, Darby, WN, WL, or any theologian leader), but I will judge their words and works. (Matt 7:1-2).
newman263 is offline   Reply With Quote