View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 09:36 AM   #10
Freedom

Default Re: Co-workers In The Lordís Recovery Declare Themselves as APOSTLES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoWorkers View Post
Those who demand that the co-workers in the Lord’s recovery be beholden to them in addressing problems in the church disregard God’s governmental arrangement for administering the church as His household. The New Testament shows that in His household God has ordained two offices to represent Him governmentally—apostles and elders. The apostles labor among and minister to the churches as a whole and appoint elders in the local churches . Elders administrate a local church and shepherd the saints in its locality. The elders have the responsibility to deal with problems among saints in their locality. Problems that are extra-local, that involve elders, or that a local eldership is unable to resolve may be dealt with by the apostles
The statements that they make expose their hypocrisy. In their article on hierarchy and organization, they argue that LSM is not a headquarters and that there is no organization among the local churches. That stands in direct contrast to this new claim that the so-called coworkers are apostles. Specifically, because the larger Christian community does not recognize them as such.

What is the common denominator between the coworkers and the local churches? It's LSM and the adherence to the ministry of WL. Within the local churches under LSM, the coworkers might very well indeed be viewed as apostles. That doesn't mean that they are. That just means that the collection of local churches following LSM and WL's ministry are indeed an organization that exists as a hierarchy with men at the top claiming to be apostles.
Isaiah 43:10 ďYou are my witnesses,Ē declares the Lord, ďand my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote