View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 05:45 AM   #38
Ohio

Default Re: Andrew Yu and Chris Wilde interviewed by Bible Answer Man Hank Hanegraa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisstheson View Post
This is one of the main reasons that the "chat" brother AY and CW had with HH grieves me so much. Brothers AY and CW presented such a sanitized, cleaned-up, view of LSM and the LC to HH and the public which differs so radically from the views spoken during internal LSM conferences/trainings. This was just plain dishonest. How much better it would have been for brothers AY and CW to state exactly who they think they are and what they really think of the rest of Christianity. That at least would have been genuine and honest and would have shown some trust in the Lord to vindicate their speaking.
KissTheSon, this quote of yours speaks volumes to me concerning LSM and the so-called "ministry of the age." They have one message for "insiders," and another message for "outsiders." They treat "insiders" one way, and then treat "outsiders" altogether differently. This is more and more disturbing to me. This exposes their motives.

This tells me that LSM leaders really don't believe their own message. Deep down they know that WL conflicts with the Bible, hence they don't have a leg to stand on. The leaders are using "the ministry' for their own selfish gain. They are using "the ministry" to manipulate and control the LC's. If they really "believed" their message, then they would trust the Lord for the results, and trust the Lord to vindicate their message.

Lawsuits and quarantines prove how little LSM believes what they teach.