View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 06:28 PM   #940
HERn

Default Re: How Much To Throw Out?

It's a small world after all! Two Sunday's a month I serve on the security and greeting service. I'm one of two brothers who drive around the distant parking lots in a large golf cart with bench seats and give rides to older folks, late folks, moms with kids or whatever, and keep an eye out for things. Well, this morning about 30 minutes after the service started I turned into a parking lot and there was aN Asian brother getting out of his car and I offer him a ride. On the way I hear him say Lord Jesus. I dropped him off. About 15 m8nutes before the service ends the same brother comes out of the main entrance where I'm parked and I again offer him a ride. On the way I ask if he was from Taiwan and he says yes. I ask if he knows of WN and WL and he says yes Amen. We have some fellowship and I told him I was in the local church for awhile. He says amen and when I get to his car he introduced me as a local church brother to his wife, she says amen we are one body and I said amen we have the same Lord Jesus in us. We then said goodbye.