View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 05:50 PM   #371
Indiana

Default Re: MERGED THREAD: Leaders of the Lord's Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
Pardon my asking, but who exactly is Larry Chi? Is he someone who was associated with WL in Taiwan?
(This was added to post #365 at the bottom.)

The book by Larry Chi, formerly a responsible brother in Taiwan, was sent to me from his home in San Francisco in 2003. The selected portion from the book on the Taipei church history was professionally translated here in Seattle. Also, Larry Chi discusses, from the Taipei saints' viewpoint,the life practices they heard about in the U. S., and that, before long, were introduced to them by visiting saints, stirred up to share what they had been enjoying in the U.S.

I had two copies of the book that ended up in the hands of two Taiwanese brothers in my area, who wanted to read the book. I got the part of the book I wanted at the time, but it would be good to retrieve the books, if I can, and see now what the teachings were that the brother had addressed in the book that he was concerned about. The whole book has not been translated into English that I know of.
(In the writing, the names were replaced with blank lines for presenting on the forum.)
Indiana is offline   Reply With Quote