View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 05:57 AM   #139
aron

Default Re: Brother Lee Not Open for Fellowship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
They read some verses to him and quoted from the Normal Christian Church Life by W. Nee, but Brother Lee did not want to hear it. He said that he knew what Watchman Nee meant in that book, and what Watchman Nee meant then does not apply to today’s situation.
The fact that Brother Lee didn't receive any fellowship indicates what spirit was operating. This "autonomous spirit" had been submerged, suppressed, when Don Rutledge first met him fifteen years earlier. Then Brother Lee had been expressing a meek and humble spirit. Eventually the "true colors" emerged and you could clearly see a spirit that wanted to dominate the assembly of the saints.

Now, am I a better man than WL? No. Or BP or RK? I doubt it. But any spirit that wants to dominate the assembly should be identified as not of Christ, and instantly and utterly rejected. If you subject yourself to it your journey will be quite distorted by the experience, I can assure you.

Occasionally I access this website, Local Church Discussions, via Google. So when I am typing in "localchur" the Google website helpfully points me to possibilities. One of which is "localchurches.com" Their heading reads: "The local church loves Jesus Christ and have received help through His servants, especially Watchman Nee and Witness Lee."

My question is simple: Who put the name of Witness Lee, or Watchman Nee, up next to Jesus Christ? Did God do that, or man?

It is clearly revealed in the scripture that God will judge all, and will indeed put some up higher and some down lower. This is repeated in various ways throughout the scripture, both in OT type, in Gospel parable and teaching, in epistle, in John's revelation. But to place ones' name, work, and person next to Jesus Christ in this age, in an attempt to anticipate the Judge's work, is folly. Talk about "natural", and "fallen"!