View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 07:04 PM   #65
YP0534

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron View Post
I found an interesting juxtaposition of statements in the quote YP selected from the book "Fellowship Concerning the Urgent Need of the Vital Groups"; on the one hand Witness Lee says he has been "more than clear" in the word he has released over the past 7 1/2 years concerning the way for vital groups to be meeting together, and on the other hand he says, "Where is the issue" of the speaking?
I had kinda pointed this out a couple of days ago but I guess the quote is even more powerful, isn't it?

You'd like to say to him, well, brother Lee, maybe the reason that you don't get the result you expect is because you aren't really going about things in the proper way.

Duh.

But who could ever criticize the "God-ordained way" as being even slightly improper? It's not even logical that it could be criticized if you accept the premise that it truly is the "God-ordained way." Far be it for someone like you or I to even imply that it was merely the "Lee-ordained way."

And the really sad thing is, those leading ones and the saints under them even today still can't see this, aron...
Let each walk as the Lord has distributed to each, as God has called each, and in this manner I instruct all the assemblies. 1 Cor. 7:17
YP0534 is offline   Reply With Quote