View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 05:58 AM   #128
aron

Default Re: How Much To Throw Out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by countmeworthy View Post
I left the LC around 1978 too. Now I 'migrated' to a start up LC that was moving away from WL and siding with Max Rappaport and Sal [Benoit] from Boston.

Everyone was airing out Lee's dirty laundry. Everyone was trying to free themselves from the LC clutches. We met together, prayed and though we TRIED to fellowship, it was mostly venting. Eventually, the small LC 'church' disbanded and everyone went their separate ways.
Certainly there is a benefit, today, of having the virtual forum on the internet to share one's thoughts hopes & even pain & anger. Sometimes it is frustrating when the collective response to one of my "bright ideas" is silence, or someone saying "I don't get it". Sometimes the level of discourse is not very evolved.

But when you compare it to what Carol went through, it is probably good to have around. Not to mention the fact that more information is available. Over all, it is quite a resource.

Thanks to whoever you are, out there, who put this discussion forum up on the internet! God bless you!