View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 04:28 AM   #39
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
There's nothing about grace or vision in those verses. Nothing explicit, it is all inferred. We could take anything in the bible and call it an age. For example, it is now the age of footwashing, because Jesus commanded us to wash each other's feet.
The command is very clear to preach the gospel, no inference needed. We refer to it as the "gospel of grace". Once again, an all encompassing term similar to Triune God, or dare I say, Tripartite man. Likewise with the "age of grace". These terms (gospel of grace and age of grace) are used by Witness Lee and LSM.

Likewise it is very clear that He defines the age starting at this point and that we should do this "until the end of the age".

If according to the doctrine of MOTA you accept that this age is different from that age then the doctrine of MOTA requires you to deny the Lord's word here since it is very clear that we have not yet arrived at the "end of the age". Likewise, if you agree with the basic premise of the MOTA doctrine that the burden in the age of WL was to release the truth concerning the ground of the church then you are denying the Lord's command that the burden in this age is to preach the gospel and baptize people. Therefore the MOTA doctrine qualifies as "a different gospel" talked about in Galatians.

The point is not that MOTA is not used in the Bible, I have never said that, on the contrary I have repeatedly stated that the MOTA is Jesus, He is the one mediator, He is the Christ, the Messiah, the anointed of God, He is Lord, He is the Head. He is the one with the vision of the age.

Instead my point is that for Witness Lee or Watchman Nee to be the MOTA is to preach another gospel from the one we have received.