View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 06:53 AM   #5555
Ohio

Default Re: Politics and the Church

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeek View Post
William Barr has given us his own spin on Mueller's report. He should release it to the American people so that we can make up our own minds. Even from what he gave us, Mueller did not exonerate Trump on the obstruction of justice issue. Of course Trump has already lied about that saying that the report was a complete and total exoneration. Anyway I'm withholding judgment till I actually get a chance to read the report for myself. If Barr won't release it I assume he's hiding something to protect Trump
You clamored on Mueller's behalf for months. If Muller had evidence of obstruction of justice against Trump, he would have filed charges. Now that it came out, you still are not satisfied.

Let me guarantee that when Barr releases more information, you won't be satisfied with that either.

You have believed a mountain of lies, my friend, from the media. I have been trying to tell you that for months. Perhaps you might have listened were I not one of those dreaded "evangelical Christians." Perhaps not.

What Muller did, by not exonerating Trump, is prosecutorial misconduct. Muller and his team, especially Andrew Weissman, have a long history of such misconduct. Don't believe me, look into it for yourself.