View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 06:31 AM   #19
aron

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohnson View Post
Having current LCS members here would sure spice things up but let's not forget how many lurkers there appears to be reading the content. My guess is a lot of these lurkers may be current LCS members who are learning for the first time what a crazy system they are in.
To me it is irrelevant how many "lurkers", i.e. those who read but do not post, are reading our threads. We are christians; we believed into Jesus Christ and now are on a journey with Him. He is shepherding us to the Father. We post because of our journey with Christ.

Believe in Jesus, follow Him, respect those whom He places alongside. Whether any fence-sitters happen to be swayed by your words is up to Him. Take care of your relationship with Jesus and whatever words that come out of your mouth or keyboard will find their destination. Where that destination is, is irrelevant, to me.

Let me rephrase: we speak because God is doing something. He is saving humankind through the person of His Son Jesus. We are testifying to the power of that great salvation. We don't need to "do" anything, as in persuade lurkers they are in a crazy system. We merely testify to small and great of the wonderful saving power of the love of God in Christ Jesus that has come into our hearts.

What happens to our testimony, and from our testimony, is up to God, not us.
aron is offline   Reply With Quote