View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 05:53 AM   #599
JJ

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
Brothers! You speak as if I have NOT experienced what you are now saying I should do.

This case with Ron Kangas is not just about he and I; it is on another level and manifests the deep-rooted problem of LSM inspired authoritarian leadership whose debilitating ways ought to be broadcast and confronted.

Some have the following perspective.

"In some limited sense, I'm not so sure Isitt and Luther are so different. Luther did have other options, joining others outside the RCC, but like Isitt, he grew up with the belief that his church was the only true church, standing on the proper ground of truth and oneness, with a leader who had the proper lineage of authority.

Both Luther and Isitt, when examining their core ideology, had no intention of leaving their roots. Both worked tirelessly to reform apparent errors and return their church back to its former days of "glory." We can stand back and look at both of them and "laugh," knowing that they are fighting an overwhelming and hopeless battle, but frankly it's none of our business.

Personally, I like to let each one man serve God according to conscience. Who am I to know whether or not the Lord is not directing their very steps? I am convinced that the Lord does direct some to stay in the LC in relative silence, He has directed others to leave the LC in silence, and He has directed some others to speak out long and loud to expose the errors of their ways. Who are we to judge? God's ways are higher than our ways."

(Ohio, 2011)
Brother Indiana,

I’m sorry it has been 10 years of waiting for Ron Kansas to respond to your reasonable request. I believe you have followed the process of confronting a sinning brother that the Lord Jesus spelled out in Matthew 18:15-17 http://biblehub.com/blb/matthew/18.htm
You have gone together with other brothers to ask for repentance (look how many have joined you in the request!) and being rebuffed, have you have told it to the church.
Unfortunately, it is time to treat Ron as a pagan and taxgatherer.... pray for his salvation.
Be in peace brother!
And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. (John 1:14 NASB)
JJ is offline   Reply With Quote