View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 08:51 PM   #34
IDon'tKnow

Default Re: Questions about Daystar

Quote:
What is your angle? In order to answer your question, it depends on your perspective. In the 1970's I was a K-6th grade. At that age, if you keep the parents, you keep the children. When a child turns 18, they're no longer minors yet in many way; still children. As no longer a minor, do these fall under the retention rate you're asking about?
Yes they were who I was talking about actually. How many of those who were children in the church life, found that once they turned 18 the just wanted to flee as far away as possible? I ask this because it seems that the true spiritual health of a group could quite possibly be measured by how the children react to it. If the majority find the need to escape then my guess is that group isn't that healthy. Even the apostle Paul linked how a man cares for his children with who should become an elder.

I guess on that note.This may be a low blow, but I know that Timothy and Philip Lee caused many problems in the church. Were there similar problems with the rest of Witness's children? Also what happened to Timothy after Daystar? Did he just sought off fall of the map?
IDon'tKnow is offline   Reply With Quote