View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 12:42 AM   #3
cityonahill

Paul,

You have brought up things that need to be discussed in another thread regarding other Lee teachings. This is only regarding God's economy.

In regards to God's economy, I'm dissapointed that after all the information I have given you, your only response is to repeat 1 Timothy 1:4.
Just because you can show me one passage that carries the phrase "God's economy" (even though some would translate it God's work...) doesn't explain or even defend Witness Lee's advanced economy theology that is found on god'seconomy.org

The truth is that his theology cannot be explained biblically without manipulating the original context. You said Lee just repeated the simple word as ML did with his justification through faith. wrong!
Paul, if Lee was merely repeating the word of God,(as you claim) where did he find "divine dispensing, processed triune God, consummate divine multiplication,...and the list goes on and on!

When Paul said in 1 Timothy not to "teach differently" he obviously wasn't talking about divine dispensing. If he was he would have said so.