View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 10:24 AM   #138
zeek

Default Re: Politics and the Church

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
The Communist Party has elected every single one of their leaders with unanimous overwhelming support. So what's the point? Real democratic process has conflicts. Get over it. And besides, take away those corrupt "super" delegates paid off by the Clintons, and Bernie would probably win.

You know zeek, some of your responses should be moderated, if we had one, that is. You are not addressing the points, instead it's hit-and-run attacks. Instead of meaningful responses, you just love to criticize and patronize me.

I still have a bunch of PM's from you where you berated me endlessly for quoting you scriptures from Timothy. That's when this all started. It seems to me like you come home drunk every night, hit the keyboard, and vent your day away.
The moderator is recovering from surgery so little Ohio will have to fend for himself for now. You should have no problem with my remark as it was used by your guy Trump against Rubio in the Presidential debates. A very presidential remark it is too.

Ken Gemmer- Church in Detroit, Church in Fort Lauderdale, Church in Miami 1973-86

zeek is offline   Reply With Quote