View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 12:20 PM   #347
UntoHim
Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν κόσμον For God So Loved The World

Default Re: Whistleblower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Just to be clear. You prefer “flourish “ as opposed to “rampant “
What I prefer is that girls/women/sisters are not put in a position where they are sexually abused by Christian men who are in a position of trust over them. What I would also prefer is that Local Church leaders don't act like cats in the litter box. This started with Watchman Nee, continued with Witness Lee and continues to this day.
Quote:
Let’s get the terms right
So what's your next move? Are you going to tell us that "It depends upon what the meaning of 'Is' is".
I'll tell you what, why don't we see about protecting innocent girls/women/sisters first, then we can worry about terms later. This is 2018 America, not 1918 China. Girls and women can define and consider what sexual abuse is for themselves. Yes, yes, I know that "rape" has a legal definition over at the courthouse, but we are not talking about the courthouse, we are talking about the house of the living God. I know you Local Churchers would rather keep everything over at the courthouse, but since you guys haven't had much luck over there anyway lately, let's just stick with the standards for the house of God as set forth by the real Judge, shall we?

-
αὐτῷ ἡ δόξα καὶ τὸ κράτος εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν - 1 Peter 5:11
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote