View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 07:27 AM   #1237
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: Getting the ducks in order

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness View Post
‘Art Of The Deal’ Co-Author Tony Schwartz says Trump is in “pure terror” that he’s going to lose.

“There is no right and wrong for Trump, there’s winning and losing,” Tony Schwartz told CNN’s Anderson Cooper.

“I surely believe that at some point over the next period of time he’s going to have to figure out a way to resign,” Schwartz said in comments posted online by Mediaite. But in quitting, Trump will try to “figure out a way, as he has done all his career, to turn a loss into a victory so he will declare victory when he leaves.”

Earlier in the segment Schwartz told Cooper that Trump was “in a pretty significant meltdown.” He added:

“I think he’s reacting from a survival place. I think he’s being run by the part of his brain that’s reactive and impulsive, not capable of reflection and I think he’s in pure defensive mode.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ushpmg00000009
I think his recent commencement address is the foretaste of his "turning defeat into victory". It isn't that he lost, but rather that the media was very bad to him, worse than they have ever been to any politician since man discovered fire. Blah, Blah, Blah.

No accountability. No admission of his own mistakes. It's not his fault it is going to be someone else's fault.