Thread: The LCS Factor
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 06:05 AM   #12
countmeworthy

John,

Your post rang of truth in it. So much sad and tragic truth. The LC had a lot of deception in it...'Love the brethren'...'Love the CHURCH'...'Love the 'ministry' of LEE. :rollingeyes2:

Lee's kids suffered from his own parental abuse...that includes Phillip. The sins Phillip committed may have been a way to show his disdain for the way his father raised him and his siblings. I'm not excusing his actions but this post made me wonder if Phillip and his siblings resented his father..who gave his life to this ministry..his own...placing his family on the back burner. Then to 'make up' for his lack of being a good husband and father, handed some of that 'reign' to Phillip..and making sure the kids & grandkids had plenty of $$ to live off.

Mr Lee had EIGHT children. Rarely did he mention his children or his wife/wives (to my knowledge). He was a widower who later married again. Frankly, he should have remained single!

LORD have mercy !!!

Carol
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote