View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 06:41 PM   #21
awareness

Default Re: The Jezebel spirit in the LSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countmeworthy View Post
It was just a thought that ran through my pea brain. Nee wrote a lot of inspiring books. Many people outside the LC cocoon have read his books and been greatly helped in their understanding of the Word and in their walk with Christ.

IF Nee was a fake, how could he have seen & experienced the Word of God like he did and passed on what the Spirit taught him.

BUT not everything he wrote was Spirit inspired.
His teaching on "deputy authority and submission" was insidious. And still is ... unless you believe the Lord wants a human totalitarian state.

His teaching on deputy authority can be used as a basic instruction manual, defining the framework, and basis, for hierarchical arrangement, of any cult.

And it produces NOT "good fruit."

I think Watchman Nee had a way of bedazzling minds about him (that worked on women perchance too). I think the recent claim out here that, "Nee bore good fruit" is a product of being bedazzled by Nee (lingering kool-aid, maybe).

Like a magician's sleight of hand -- but this being sleight of mind -- Nee had you looking at Christ while slipping in deputy authority sight unseen. Cuz he, Nee, became IT. IT. IT. right before your eyes, too dazzled, by then, to be noticed. "Who has bewitched you," comes to mind (Gal. 3:1)

Nice trick ... if the Lord is seeking a group of blind brainless followers (bbf's perchance).

Good fruit? What a joke! Was Witness Lee his "good fruit."