View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 09:44 AM   #150
Ohio

Default Re: Poor, poor Christianity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Ohio,

I came out of Christianity. I was saved there, I have family members who are ordained ministers, I have many wonderful life changing experiences there. Don't pretend you know what I believe beyond what I have written.

Now, is there your defense of the Dance ministry at Lakewood? What Drake believes excuses that worldly showmanship? I thought you were smarter than that. Apparently, I was wrong.

Drake
I'm just going by your posts in this thread.

Paul told Timothy, "In a great house there are not only gold and silver vessels, but also wooden and earthen, and some unto honor and some unto dishonor. If therefore anyone cleanses himself from these, he will be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, useful to the Master, prepared for every good work." (2 Tim 2.20-21)

God allows these ones in His "great house" so that the honorable vessels will cleanse themselves to be useful to Him and prepared for all good works.

You obviously missed these verses due to your judgmental attitude, and instead of cleansing yourself from those at LSM, (read UntoHim's post #148) you have decided to bribe your conscience by using every dishonorable vessel you can find to condemn the whole House of God.