View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 06:26 PM   #626
kumbaya

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel View Post
So you will not be eating from the tree of life anymore... Since this is clearly spoken to in the ministry you are "...chucking..." that is.

And what about prophesying — speaking for the Lord and speaking forth the Lord — will you not be prophesying anymore... Since this is clearly spoken to in the ministry you are "...chucking..." that is.

If a believer is constituted with Christ... Then this believer is constituted with truth.

And there is without a doubt... Much truth being revealed in the ministry of Witness Lee.

And to say there isn't is to deny what scripture tells us... And to deny the work of the Spirit of God.

And these are two things no believer should endeavor to pursue.
Are you implying that to continue your walk with the Lord that you must involve the ministry of Witness Lee?

I fully believe I can read the Bible, and the Bible ALONE and be constituted.

Many believe this.

We don't need WL's ministry. If parts of it help you, fine. But there's no denying the accusations against him might make you carefully examine what you're reading from him. I'm not here to judge whether or not he did or didn't contribute. But, no one is without sin- Abraham, Moses, David, even Paul. Witness Lee fell short in some areas, as we all have. His ministry is not the word of God, the Bible is. If he helps some believers, great! But so do many other people.

Did he contribute? Maybe... But to hang your Christian walk on a man is wrong.

Jesus is the way, not WL.

If he contributed, that's great. But reading his ministry is not NEEDED for Christians to 1) have a relationship with Jesus 2) allow HIS leading 3) fellowship with other Christians and preach the gospel.
kumbaya is offline   Reply With Quote