View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 02:57 PM   #58
awareness

Default Re: Does The Local Church Teach/Preach Another Gospel and Another Jesus?

Okay, I'll go along with UntoHim and assume that we know the Jesus, spirit, and gospel, Paul was speaking of.

But if the good news Jesus brought is what Witness Lee produced then what Jesus expected of his followers has no attraction whatsoever, except for fanatics that want to be mindless.

Just stop and think about it. If the gospel Jesus brought meant that His followers gave their whole life to following one man, and going to meeting after meeting, and conference after conference, and training after training, and consuming books from just a couple of authors, and spending hours watching videos of the leading man, and if He expected His followers to go around calling "Oh Lord Jesus," and praying a book, all the time; and not caring for the poor, sick, outcasts, and the like, then I don't know if the gospel Jesus and Paul brought were the good news God intended.

Is all that what Jesus intended for His followers? Is that it? Is that the good news? Is that THE gospel?

It was certainly the gospel Lee brought. But is it a different Jesus, spirit, and gospel Jesus came to bring? If so Lee brought us a different Jesus and a different gospel.

Who would want it but crazy people. Of which I once was. But no more. Amen.