View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 06:05 AM   #88
countmeworthy

Default Re: Questions about Daystar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBW View Post
Don't give Ohio such a hard time. Virtually the only babies in the bathwater of the LC are the people. And too many of them are covered in years of bathwater that has affected how they react to the world outside their bathwater. Yes, they are dear ones of God. And fellowship with them can be good when they are willing to do it without their peculiar lingo (part of the bathwater). They need to get out of that bathwater, be washed in pure water, dried off, and some lotion put on their skin to begin to replenish the oils that make the skin healthy. (Talk about taking a metaphor to an extreme!)
OBW,
Ohio wondered if there had ever been any gold, silver, precious stones in the LC. I was making a point there was. I am thankful for my time there. I grew, I got the Word into me, I learned the basics of sharing the gospel and building up the Body of Christ. I learned it there. That was Gold, Silver & Precious stones. You, Ohio, and just about everyone on this forum got much of the Gold, Silver & Precious Stones while in the LC.

But certainly there was a LOT more wood, hay & stubble. As you pointed out, the peculiar lingo, the 'look', the mannerisms, was wood, hay & stubble, and even worst was the shennigans with Daystar, the exclusive use of the RcV, the HWMR & other projects....surely that is all wood, hay & stubble.

That is why we are no longer there.
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote