View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 06:25 AM   #4571
Ohio

Default Re: Politics and the Church

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
The fact that a suspect has not yet been apprehended should impress everyone with the skill of whoever made these "crude" devices not intended to explode. Especially since none of these devices exploded giving the investigators a treasure trove of physical evidence.

Therefore, due to the skill of this perpetrator, their knowledge of everyone that Trump has ridiculed along with their addresses, I consider this to be a very intelligent perp. Therefore I think it is quite reasonable to conclude that the persons intent was to stir up the debate more than anything.
I said from the beginning that the level of professionalism to be found in these devices has more to do with hiding evidence than with actual explosive capability.

And to your point, we do need serious debate about bomb control legislation. Why aren't there more background checks? Did these perps have a concealed carry permit for handbombs? Should we really allow assault bombs to pass thru our mail system? How many of our legislators accept money from the NBA? These are difficult challenges, and it's about time our Congress "shut up, step up, and do your job."