View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 11:32 AM   #162
Koinonia

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
ZNP,

Your logic is yours, not mine. Your definitions are yours, not mine.

First, I do not agree that I am following a doctrine.... I have explained it before.

I'll be more explicit... I do not care one iota for a "MOTA doctrine" nor to follow one. I care for Christ and that I may be found faithful to what He has shown me.

Drake
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness View Post
Luther's age = dead and gone.
Darby's age = dead and gone.
Nee's age = dead and gone.
Lee's age = dead and gone.
This age = still alive ... but without a or the minister of the age. Why?

Hey the Lutheran age died, but his churches are still with us today. People are still following that dead guy.

Same with Darby.

So of course there will always be people following dead guys. And LSM churches will go on like Luther's churches, following dead guys.

It's a personality cult following a dead personality.
This is exactly right, and this will become more and more obvious to (some) people as time goes on. Witness Lee has already been dead for 20 years. How irrelevant will his adulation appear in 30 years more? It will look as bizarre to outsiders as the adulation of James Taylor by members of the Exclusive Brethren.

Evangelical has told us that with Witness Lee is the "minister of the age" because he is "popular." That gives some idea of the level of delusion, and bad thing for the LC, Witness Lee is becoming less and less popular and less and less relevant with each passing day.
Koinonia is offline   Reply With Quote