Thread: Box 13 Scandal
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 07:00 PM   #56
Ohio

Default Re: Box 13 Scandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
Actually I read some very credible pollsters who were giving Trump a chance.

I think Trump was completely underestimated which is always very dangerous. I always thought he had a chance for the Republican nomination because the way that worked he only need to appeal to about 20% of the nation to become top dog and he was raking in all the free press.

I did think his insulting the parents of a dead soldier was as idiotic as you could get and should have done him in. I hate to say this but the only explanation is that anti muslim sentiment trumped the faux pau.

Also, I think the "liberal elites" have gotten used to "shaping" public opinion by manipulating polls, just like the Bible verse says "deceiving and being deceived". In the end they deceived themselves.

Finally, what I think won it for him was his kids. His kids were impressive in the convention.

I agree that Putin figured he'd win either way, but let's be honest here:

1. We have not seen Trump's tax records

2. Trump fired his campaign manager because of the close ties to the Kremlin

3. Trump has made some very critical cabinet and security picks that have very close ties to the Kremlin

4. Putin is pissed over a billion dollar oil deal that Clinton nixed, we can be very sure that deal will now be fast tracked.

5. If there is dirt on Trump you know Putin has it. (Honestly, is there any doubt over whether there is dirt on Trump?)

Anyway, https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-rus...173940225.html this is what happens when you go up against the intelligence community. They begin leaking reports like this. Don't forget, Obama and Clinton are still in power for another few days. Expect more of the same until the 20th, probably enough to get a Senate probe started.
Good points.

But didn't Hillary give Putin ownership of uranium?