Thread: My Testimony
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 09:37 AM   #78
aron

Default Re: My Testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Beginnings View Post
Now my husband is quite angry... at being deceived and he would like some reading material from former members, especially the writings of our member Indiana.
Indiana has taken quite a lot of flack on this forum for essentially repeating himself over and over. The same old story, as it were.

But his writings have actually had an immeasurable impact on the discussion, because they are sourced, therefore the Blendeds cannot deny what is written. Their only complaint has been that his writings bring "death". But Indiana began his quest to know the hidden history of the LC because at one point WL said we should seek out all the lost and broken ones who fell by the wayside. Indiana's only crime was to take WL at his word, instead of nodding and smiling and going on to next "rich" Life-Study lesson, or HWMR bullet point outline.

Indiana actually sought out the real people who got trampled and expelled by the LC system, and learned their stories, and presented these stories to LC leadership. They tried to repress these previously hidden narratives, and he ended up expelled, and telling these narratives from the metaphorical roof-tops.

Also, Indiana is a good source because his writing lacks the vitriol which often accompanies such revelations. I myself am guilty as any, and more-so than some. It's nice to get a "just the facts, ma'am" approach without the hysterical and hyperventilating commentary which might repel many true believers and fence-sitters.

In defense of hysterical hyperventilating, much done by yours truly here, look at those who got evil spirits expelled in the gospels and Acts. A lot of rolling around in the dust and foaming at the mouth.

Mark 9:20 So they brought him. When the spirit saw Jesus, it immediately threw the boy into a convulsion. He fell to the ground and rolled around, foaming at the mouth.

I pray a little indulgence from our readers, as we foam a bit while attempting to exorcise ourselves by God's mercy. And in turn we writers can see in Indiana's attempts to tell "just the facts" a nice guide toward objectivity, i.e. reality, from the house-of-subjective-mirrors world of the LC.

Peace to all. May God have mercy.