View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 12:31 AM   #59
IDon'tKnow

Default Re: Who is the real "Cultic movement within Christianity"?

Don't know any names in the email so I can't talk about them. So anyway

Quote:
P.S.- For your gift of $250 or more I will sign a copy for you. And for your gift of $500 or more I will personalize a leather-bound, numbered, limited edition of Christianity in Crisis: 21st Century. Considering the ferocity of the battle and what is at stake, please send your most generous gift to keep the Bible Answer Man broadcast on the air, and CRI standing strong.
This was seriously in Chris's email. Your not just funning. That was one of the things which bothered me right before leaving. I just couldn't see how a group who you consider to be Christless, synagogues of satan, degraded, and whatever, and you publicly state as such from the podium could give such a glowing endorsement towards you, maybe a grudging acceptance that you actually aren't the spawn of satan, but their almost certainly going to have a bit of a problem with you.

I'm wondering whether this quote could have something to do with the change of heart. At this point I don't really have a reason to think the brothers would actually bribe someone to endorse them. That said I now have reason to believe they did alot of things I didn't think they would do.
IDon'tKnow is offline   Reply With Quote