View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 07:39 AM   #35
kisstheson

Default Re: Andrew Yu and Chris Wilde interviewed by Bible Answer Man Hank Hanegraa

Dear ones,

One of the main reasons I was initally attacted to the writings of dear brother Watchmen Nee all those years ago was his repeated speaking regarding our need to learn the lessons of the cross. He had much to say about the ever-present danger of exercising "the arm of the flesh", epscially while engaged in activity for the Lord. This kind of speaking was so healthy and so pure. Of course, I have since found this same kind of speaking in the writings of many other ministers of Christ, but I will forever be grateful for the help I received from WN on this matter.

This is one of the main reasons that the "chat" brother AY and CW had with HH grieves me so much. Brothers AY and CW presented such a sanitized, cleaned-up, view of LSM and the LC to HH and the public which differs so radically from the views spoken during internal LSM conferences/trainings. This was just plain dishonest. How much better it would have been for brothers AY and CW to state exactly who they think they are and what they really think of the rest of Christianity. That at least would have been genuine and honest and would have shown some trust in the Lord to vindicate their speaking. Instead, "the arm of the flesh" was exercised to sway public opinion. Watchman Nee's name was brought up many times to elicit maximum sympathy from HH, but WN's message of the cross was trampled underfoot. This grieves me to no end.