View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 06:01 PM   #54
byHismercy

Default Re: Does "Baptist" Mean to a Baptist What "Recovery" Means to an LCer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Hi Drake, did you ever notice in the Gospels "the tangible difference in the attitudes" between the Pharisees and those followers of Jesus put out of the Synagogue?
Hello, Ohio! The main tangible difference in attitude that I can see would be the aspect of division. I just am at a complete loss to ever understand....why is it we cannot be together in our christian walk with the saints in the LC?? What real difference is there? All the crucial components of faith and salvation are here!! The very Christ Himself we have in common....why not simply agree to disagree with each other over the Lee ministry....who even cares? The whole situation is the saddest situation I have been (an unwilling) partner in. It grieves me and I just think if my friends in the LC would simply look at me and listen, they would understand the damage this practice does to individuals in the body....I truly believe this is against the Lords' heart for His family....

Praise Jesus, the great physician! He is well able to handle this! I thank Him for you all, opening this conversation up to this public forum....I don't know where I'd be today if I was still under the deception that it was only me that got shunned from this group of real believers! I'd be a wreck, I think. I pray the light of Christ shines into every heart here....
byHismercy is offline   Reply With Quote