View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 10:36 AM   #93
Sons to Glory!

Default Re: Some Good Things to Come Out of the Recovery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell View Post
I’m not crediting anyone or anything but God for that which is good, but you made my point for me. You were led of the Lord, not “the recovery”. The miracle was His doing, not “the recovery”. The Lord showed you...He preserved you...this is what He does. He put you where he wanted you so he could do his work in you. Was that because of where you were (the recovery) or because of his Sovereignty?

Whatever good exists is because He is good. I’m providing perspective to your balance.
That is exactly right! He has done it and is doing it. He places members in the body as He sees fit.

My testimony is that when I had a strong experience of Him in Ohio when I was 18, I distinctly prayed, "Lord, take me to be with those who love you like I do." A week later I hitchhiked 2500 miles across country, and within a couple hours of hitting Berkeley I was miraculously lead of Him straight to CJ's Old Garage where the LC in Berkeley was meeting at the time. I had little idea about anything, but I knew He put me there! Why didn't He place me with ones in Ohio? I don't know, except that He loves me. It was all the best and according to His will. Perfect. Period.

Quite recently He showed me that He's had the bulls-eye painted right here (Scottsdale) all along, that I would be here. But many things needed to happen in order to prepare all that. He's amazing!!!!