View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 10:03 PM   #25
Drake

Default Re: What Exactly Does a Believer Follow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leastofthese View Post
Ohio - At the very least, those participating on this forum and those lurkers can read Steel's words and see all six fingers pointing back to him alone. It is truly a sad thing to watch. I defended his right to post here, because he shines a light onto the heart of an active member of the LC. One - that among other things - accuses others, yet is blind to their own depravity and state of reality.
We know that for those who love God, he works all things together for good. I pray that the Lord uses Steel's loveless and lifeless words for his good.
LofT,

Brother, your post is predictable and expected. They remind me of the hunters who sit on ledge looking down on a clearing waiting for a deer to walk by so they can unload. No effort to understand what a brother is saying and not an ounce of grace in your tongue. Seriously, what fault can be found in the intention stated in the base note of this thread? Do not be deceived brother, your prayers for brothers in the local church will be in vain if you use words in them like those you used above,

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote