Thread: Smoking Gun?
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 06:19 AM   #113
countmeworthy

Default Re: Back to my Smoking Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Certainly Joyce Meyer read Brother Lee... even flashed a picture of him in a sermon some years back.

But you know, I could not be happier when it happens. This truths need to spread to every corner of the earth even when it's done without acknowledging the source or document. Who knows what the Lord will do and with whom?

Although, I have witnessed firsthand the effects of new wine in an old wineskin. Doesn't always work out.

Drake
Yep!!
I was an usher at her conference in San Antonio around 2008 I think. She indeed flashed picture of Nee and LEE before the conference started each day. It was a 3 day conference. I was flabbergasted when I saw Lee's picture. To be sure, she had many, many pictures of old time preachers that probably made an impact on her walk.

I don't follow her but back in the day between 2005- 2011, I watched many TV evangelists. I don't anymore but I don't despise them. My season in watching them is up.
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote